Monday, January 24, 2022

Happy Monday Everyone!

I suppose that I shouldn't say that it is a "happy Monday" after the heartbreaking football game last night. We do thank the Buffalo Bills for a great season and there's always next year!

It is hard to believe that it is almost the end of January which means that Valentine's Day is coming soon (and hopefully warmer weather). This week I am using the Love Shaker die from Pretty Pink Posh to make a Valentine's Day card.


I was also able to use the same Love Shaker die in a card that it is for Valentine's Day by snipping out the word "love" from the center of the heart. It is always a good thing to find multiple uses for our stamps and dies!

This winter-themed card is part of my Shaker card class that is coming up in February. 

Supplies for Valentine's Day card:

--Pretty Pink Posh: Love Shaker die

--Pretty Pink Posh: Sending Love stamp

--Doodlebug patterned paper from the Cute & Crafty collection

--Scrapper's Spools carnation twine

--Copics: W0,1,2,4,6,7; R20,81,83,85

I hope that everyone stays warm and keep creating!-- KIm

No comments: