Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Hello Everyone!

I hope that everyone has been able to dig out of the snow that we received the past couple of days! I live on the edge of Kenmore and the Town of Tonawanda and there were about 22 inches of snow. The snow is pretty to look at but, snow removal is a different story. I am very thankful for the people that helped clear my driveway!

For this week, I decided to use one of the stamps that Sharon showed on last Saturday's Facebook Live. The stamp is from Whimsy Stamps and it was so much fun to color and easy to fussy cut! 


Supplies used:

--Whimsy Stamps: Dorky Dragon Rubber Cling Stamp

--MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangle dies

--MFT Buffalo Plaid 6x6 paper pad

--Copics: YG01,03,21,25,63,17,23

YR23

Y13,15,17

E51,53

RV11,13,14

I hope that everyone has a great week and stay warm! --Kim


--

1 comment:

Janet said...

This card is so very cute!! Very nicely colored, thanks for sharing!!