Sunday, January 23, 2022

Prepping for the next Holiday

 Welcome back to the BSS Blog Saturday edition. I will be posting Sharon's FB live HERE.

I've asked for more product pictures and I will share what I've received. First up are photos of new Hero Arts. Not quite sure what to call this collection. Lots of fruits and veggies, layered stamping and layered die cuts. We have samples above the display on the front counter.




Sharon  shared an Altenew card she made with their layered stencils. This also looks like an embossing folder was used. 

Lastly. from the continuing saga of trying to consolidate, straighten and move my stamping/scrapbooking stash into the basement before the kitchen reno starts, I found a selection of cards I made many moons ago in a class with Dave Brethard(sp) from Memory Box I've now added these to my labeled colection of finished cards. As I look back on these I remember how much we loved Memory Box.


Don't forget sign-ups for classes, check out photos on Classes page under gallery. Several new  classes have been added or are about to be added. Maker Mania may have a few openings and the Super Bowl party will be coming up, busy, busy, busy!

UPDATE: I just read tonight, on Facebook, that The Ink Pad, the only stamp store in New York City is closing the end of February after 23 years. I'm so sad. I was planning on visiting  the store President's Weekend when I go down to visit Alexa. I'm hoping they will still be open so I can say good bye. 😢

My funny for today is also my life! What is more scary is that I've been figuring out how old some of this stuff I'm finding in the basement is and it goes too far back for a woman of my tender years...

That's it for this spring chicken for now. Have a warm, crafty weekend and I'll see you after Wednesday's FB. Stay Safe and... 
GO BILLS!



No comments: