Sunday, January 16, 2022

STORE CLOSING -Weather Watch!

DUE TO ANTICIPATED SNOW STORM SUNDAY AND MONDAY BUFFALO STAMPS WILL BE CLOSED ON MONDAY, JAN. 17TH. Weather permitting, we will open again on Tuesday, Jan. 18th for normal store hours. Our on-line store is open and you can place an order for Tuesday pick-up.

MONDAY CLASSES: If you are signed up for a class on Monday, Jan. 17th the class will still be held via ZOOM.  If we need to extend the closing past Monday, we will post to email, instagram, Facebook, and this blog. If you need to be out on the roads please drive safely - Let's be careful out there!

Brrrr! I was out Saturday morning during Sharon’s FB live so I missed most of it. I need to go back and watch. You will find the video HERE.

Saturday afternoon I tried to watch an on-line video class on Lawn Fawn’s FB site. They used the current release, Scent to You stamp set and add ons. I have most of this release so I thought I’d give it a go. I started watching on my iPad, the device I usually use for watching our FB videos. From the beginning the feed would stop every five seconds or so, stay frozen for anywhere from 30 seconds to over a minute or more. I kept missing what was being said. I typed in the comments what my feed was like and someone said they had the same issue and solved it by using a different device to watch the live video. I grabbed my husband’s laptop and it worked! Moral of  the story: If you are having the same difficulty watching Buffalo Stamps FB videos use a different device, probably a desktop computer or a laptop. Hopefully, this will stop the buffering or whatever this issue is we have been experiencing. 

I know we have some new classes coming up. I’ll try and get descriptions up by tomorrow of the new ones Sharon shared Saturday. 

Lastly, as you may know if you read my posts with any regularity, especially the last one, I'm a 40+ year veteran New England Patriot fan. My hat and jersey go off to the Buffalo Bills who played an almost perfect game to win their wild card match up. Josh Allen was perfect! They outplayed my guys by a mile. I will be solidly rooting for Buffalo to go all the way to the Super Bowl and WIN! This does not mean I'm abandoning my Pats, just facing the realities of this year's playoff run. We will be back but until then -

LET'S GO BUFFALO!

One of the tings I'll be doing during Sunday's football games is assembling my latest delivery from IKEA. I hope it doesn't have this many pieces...

Stay warm and cozy everyone this snowy weekend and tomorrow. Great opportunity to stay inside and be crafty. Beyond that, numbers may be turning so continue to mask up and Stay Safe! See you after Wednesday's video.




No comments: