Monday, August 8, 2022

Happy Monday Everyone!

It may be a rainy Monday, but we will be thankful for any rain we get here in WNY. Today is a good day to get caught up on any class kits or projects that have not been finished. I will be working on making kits for my class this weekend and some new upcoming classes!

For this week's sample, I used a stamp company based in the UK called Santoro. I believe that Sharon has had this line of collectible rubber stamps in the store before and she has brought a couple back in. The stamps feature a variety of sweet little girls that can be colored either with Copics or colored pencils.

The card base was made from a new die set from Studio Light. I absolutely love this oval zig-zag card!! The die set has all the pieces to make the base and all of the layers for this card.

Supplies used:

--Studio Light Oval Zig Zag card SL-ES-CD211

--Santoro No. 67 Every Summer Has a Story stamp

--Memory Box Berry Red 6x6 paper pad (the watermelon paper was from an older Doodlebug collection)

--Copics: N0,2,3,5: E000,00,01,43,44,47; R35; RV11,13,14,Y00,06,15; YG06,07,09,11,13

I hope that everyone has a very crafty week!--Kim

1 comment:

SUE DREES said...

Kim, I love the card design and pretty papers you chose.
The little girls is so sweet and colored up beautifully and her watermelon dress is
so cute. Love this.

Hugs

Sue