Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Terrific Tuesday!

I love technology until it doesn't work! I use my iPhone to begin most of my blog posts because it's  easier to add photos as I go along. The post then uploads to the Blogger site and I can finish it off on the laptop or my home computers. Well I had two strikes this week as I tried to get my photos up. Turns out we had so many posts a little housekeeping was called for. Now that we've got more space I'm back in business!

First, we have a new line of stamps from a company called Deep Red. These are detailed, unmounted rubber stamps. Here is a sampling...




 
 
We also have new papers in. This upside down photo (sorry) is part of a new collection by Simple Stories. Very summery and versatile.

 
I love this collection from  Carta Bella. To me it has a prairie look and the colors are gorgeous!


For a little inspiration here is a card made by Alison using a classic backgroud stamp and one of Memory Box's ornate frame dies.
 
We also have new smaller sized dies from Spellbinders. This is just two of them and they are a little different from the classic larger size dies from Spellbinders.
 

We also have the new collection of Darcie's flat back 'tin pin' embellishments featuring under the sea images that go with Darcie's newest stamps. These are adorable and the colors are great!

 
Lastly, I saw a Facebook post by Sharon showing the new WeR Memory Keepers Envelope Maker is in! I'll post again on Thursday as I'm sure we'll have more great product and inspiration for you. See you then!

1 comment:

Cheri Reed said...

Those Deep Red stamps look fun. Glad you're back to posting, Donna.