Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Tickle Me Thursday

I did my scoping out on Wednesday and I've got a few new things for you today. However, I hit publish instead of save before I added my text so I'm backtracking.

First up is Darcie Tin Pins. These are very popular and create adorable cards. We are offering a class in July with the 'under the sea' themed pins and in August we will be using the pins and the stamps below to create a 'summer treats' class.


It's not to late to create your July 4th cards and decorations. As you can see we have plenty of embellishments, stamps, dies and papers for your holiday layouts and cards.

Having a barbecue or picnic, need a hostess gift? Mona created this great table centerpiece with Doodlebug papers, Queen and Co. straws and assorted embellishments. Perfect for celebrating the 4th!

Sizzix is expanding it's horizons offering nested dies, dimensional dies, folding card pop up dies and more. I like to pick a style a week when we get new ones in. Check these out the next time you are in the store.

Last week I featured Little Yellow Bicycle's Vintage Summer papers. Here they are in a great layout perfect to record your favorite summer memory.

Here is my inspiration for the week. Linda created this great little card for us using Memory Box's Tandem Bicycle die. It was perfect inspiration for me as my anniversary was Wednesday and both my hubby and I forgot!


At the last minute I shamelessly copied Linda's design and below is my version. I made out better on the deal though because when I came home last night I got roses too!

I'll have a weekend update for you featuring the new Kaiser Craft paper we just got in. Check back over the weekend for that preview and see what else I can find! Happy Weekend and Happy 4th!

No comments: