Tuesday, July 2, 2013

I've Got Sunshine on Rainy Day

Happy Fourth of July Week! Because of the holiday I won't be doing a Thursday post so I thought I'd do an early week post.
 
Isn't this gorgeous?!  Welcome to Kaiser Craft's new line. This paper is a gorgeous, sparkly, shimmery paper with a subtle butterfly pattern. 
 
 

Kaiser also has a collection of realistic wood, brick, cement "architectural" papers.

Sharon posted on Facebook that we had a new order of Cat's Life Press. I couldn't get my camera out quick enough! We still have some left and here is a sampling. I love the 'little monster' stamp. There is also a 'little monsters' if you have more than one ;)
 
 
Pebbles has some really cute beach/pool/vacation themed papers in great colors for your cards and scrapbook pages. Why this photo loaded upside down I have no clue!

 

I promised a second look at the new Grapbic 45 Steampunk Spells line. Again, upside down photo - sorry :( Wonderful moons, cats, crows, owls and pumpkins.


 
We've had a few classes lately based on recipe cards, holders, books etc. We also have this great collection from FarmHouse featuring 12x12 papers, 6x6 pads, acrylic stamps, decorative tags and ephemera and pre-made recipe cards and dividers. Come on you summer cooks, get those recipes written down and together. Great for gifts to pass on as hostess gifts, for bridal showers or just to clean up those cookbooks stuffed with scraps of paper containing your favorite family recipes.
 
Lastly, THANK YOU SHARON! Sharon stopped in the store on Saturday morning before I arrived for my regular shift and brought in Paula's Donuts. For those of you who have never had a Paula's donut, there are donuts and then there are Paula's donuts! Oh, so good! Luckily, someone left me a red velvet donut. Oh, happy day! I hope you all enjoy your Fourth of July, we will be closed on Thursday to celebrate our nation's birthday and we will re-open on Friday.

P.S.- The newsletter and class decriptions for July and August are on-line. Samples will be up by the end of the week at the latest (some are already up) Enjoy!

1 comment:

Nat said...

I love this Kaiser kraft butterfly paper. so beautiful. hope to visit your store one day! :)