Monday, August 26, 2013

BSS MONDAY IDEA - ALL HEARTS COME HOME AT CHRISTMAS

Welcome to the Buffalo Stamps and Stuff Monday Idea
 
Did you get to go to the Stamp Show over the weekend?
I thought there were fewer vendors (but I still managed to spend my money)
but more people.  Just my observation, I don't know what the numbers were.
 
I bought this beautiful stamp from Buffalo Stamps and Stuff while I was there, and could not wait another day to ink it up.
 
So this week, its a Christmas card that I have titled "All Hearts Come Home At Christmas"
 
 
I love this train in the snow!

 
Card Recipe
 
Stamp - Train Post Card Stampendous R187
I bought the wood mounted version, but it also
came on Cling
Paper = 5x7 Cream linen paper card base, red card stock,
Gray swirl designer paper, Basic Gray Wassail
Die - Cheery Lynn Design- B148 Holly Flourish
White sparkly glitter on snow.
Stampendous Fran-tage shabby white embossing powder
on the edge of the postcard.
Distressed the edge then sponged Faded Burlap distress ink
around the edge before adding the Fran-tage
Ribbon is from my stash
Colored with Copics and a stipple brush and dye inks.
Inside sentiment "All Hearts come Home at Christmas" is
computer generated.
 
This is a beautiful stamp and you can do it up a lot of different ways.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
Have a great week.
Sue Drees
 
In case you have tried to access my blog, it has disappeared.
I have been working with Google for over a month with issues
I won't go in to, but the blog has been gone for two weeks.
I have set up a temporary blog until I get the final word
from Google if they can retrieve the last 5 years of my life!!
my posts will be at www.suesstamping.blogspot.com
until I get a final answer from them.

No comments: