Monday, August 19, 2013

BSS MONDAY IDEA - The girls of summer gift bag

Welcome to the Buffalo Stamps and Stuff Monday Idea.
 
A couple of weeks ago I made a gift bag similar to this one for a
friend for her birthday.  She loved it and the girls of summer!
So I thought I would share it with you this week.
 

 
Gift Bag Recipe
 
Stamps - Art Impressions -Stayin' Afloat Set (4239)
Paper - Blue with white dots, Blue Glitter Paper, white card stock
White gift bag.
Spellbinder's Fancy Tags Two (S5-030), Punched scalloped oval
is marvy
I trimmed the edges of the dotted paper with deckled edge scissors.
I colored the image with Copics.  I fussy cut it out.  Mounted it on
the glitter paper with an Action Wobble Spring, so they wobble!
When I mounted the glitter paper on the bag, I bowed it slightly
so that it is sort of 3D.
 
Punched two holes in the top of the bag and tied it shut with a matching bow.
What did I put in the bag for my friend?  A bag of Goldfish Crackers
and a few of my handmade cards.
 
This was a fun little project and fun to give.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
Have a great week.
Sue Drees
 

1 comment:

Nat said...

such fun, love this!!!