Thursday, August 8, 2013

Twinkling Thursday

It's that time again! I've got some new cool stuff that just arrived in the store. First, I want to let you know that we are having another make n' take this weekend on Saturday, August 10th. You don't need to bring anything and it only costs $2 and the money goes to our Christmas family. Come on in and join us!

Here is what I've got new for this week. I promised Tim's new glitters...

I've also got new bakers twine in gorgeous solid colors. 

From Hearty Crafts we have these cute die-cuts that are layered to create a dimensional image for your cards. Below is a snowman and friend. You can see in the background several other images including kittens, flowers, and owls. Very easy, pre-cut, and no trimming required! They are called 3-D Toppers and you get ten 3-D designs per package. Each image has only three layers and they feature glitter paint and gold foil finishing.

This image may be hard to see, but we've gotten in samples from Couture Creations for a gorgeous collection of embossing folders. Clockwise from the upper right they are wrapped packages, holly leaves and berries, winter scene with a swirl banner to stamp a saying on, Merry Christmas and two cardinals with holly and berries.
These folders can be pre-ordered for your holiday card making. Come in for a better look-see and reserve your favorites today.

We also have Stamping Bella's new Uptown Girl images in. I love these very stylish young ladies! 


Lastly a little inspiration piece. This is a gate card. (Alison and I debated at great length what to call it and since I'm doing the writing I won ;)
That's it for this week except to say we are testing a new e-mail system so 'Like' us on Facebook to have your address automatically added to our mailing list. Until next week, Happy crafting!

1 comment:

Cheri Reed said...

That card is gorgeous. I just used Festive Berries Distress Glitter on a party banner. LOVE it!