Thursday, September 26, 2013

First Fall Thursday...

Ah...my favorite time of year and my favorite season. Unfortunately, my whole house is starting it with colds. Here at the store I'm under strict orders to use copius amounts of hand sanitizer and only one phone so I don't pass my germs on to anyone else! 

Between our new e-mail server and Sharon's posts on Facebook we have most of our new product covered but I bet I can find something...

Look here, Hero Arts!

Flourishes has a beautiful collection of winter cling, acrylic stamps.  They also have coordinating dies to enhance the images.




Something for that everyday scrapper, Fancy Pants. FP has a collection of paper and embellishments including wood cuts that would make your scapbook pages pop!

How about combining two stamp companies like this...AI and Funny Bones.

Finally our recipe and inspiration for the week. Sue made a big jar of candy corn and peanuts. I know this sounds a little weird but the combination of sweet and salty is a hit. As a bonus, Sue decorated the jar with ribon, die cuts and stamped images.

A treat for the eyes and the taste buds!

Be sure to take both candy corn and peanuts in your handful.The combination of flavors is what makes the taste!
The perfet treat for all your trick or treaters. Me, I'd be munching away on the couch in between doorbell rngs!




No comments: