Thursday, October 17, 2013

Thursday Thursday



Sharon and I have been swapping texts, calls and photos all morning so don't be surprised to see some of the same photos on both the blog and your latest email. Above is new Holiday stamps from 
Deep Red. 

You know Sharon loves a good estate sale. We were bagging up this great collection of metal clock faces. How cool are these!

Prima's new collection, "The Optomist" is a chalk-look paper. We also have flower, button pin and leaf embellishments. Below the Prima is a combined collection from Pebbles. I love all of these collections because my little girl Is not do little anymore and finding teen/college age papers are my focus now. I love the paper with the phone dials even if this is the age of touch pad cell phones. 

Lastly, for inspiration here is a card made with an Impression Obsession die and an Elizabeth Craft die. Add a little lace and you're done!


See you next week!

1 comment:

Cheri Reed said...

Always look forward to your Thursday Threads. I love those clock faces.