Thursday, November 14, 2013

I'm Back Thursday!


It was fun posting from my retreat last week. I know I was a day late, but I kind of lost track of time. Anyway, I found some new product and lots of great new card samples. Here we go!

Ho, Ho, Ho! Christmas is coming and we have swapped out our Halloween display for the upcoming holidays. We have Just Rite stamps and lots of acrylics and unmounted rubber stamps to go along with our new wood mounted stamps. Here is a sample of those. 


Then we have Christmas paper from Anna Griffin...

A new die from Taylored Expressions.,,

A cool new die that let's you create an opening to hold a card on to a present or gift bag. 


I also wanted to preview a few of our classes for this Nov. and Dec. First is the holiday paper mosaic class and samples from the holiday Pion paper class. Then I have a series of photos from Simple Storie's 
holiday album. 







Lastly, I couldn't resist. These are just too funny. Break out those reindeer antlers and light-up earrings! Enjoy!









 







No comments: