Friday, November 8, 2013

Remote Thursday


We are coming to you today from a secret remote location! Our intrepid reporter has traveled to this location to report on a group of scrappers who meet twice a year to scrap and chat (and more that will remain classified)!

Here is my work station as I'm getting ready to start the day. Below that is the work areas of some of my co-scrappers. 




I'm working on everything but scrapping this weekend. Today I'm working on paper dolls from Prima. We've had some great samples done by customers and they have inspired me to create a set for my daughter and her friends. 

Here is a peek of the Christmas Magic Box Class for Nov./Dec. 

That's it for today. Next week I'll be back with all our new and exciting products as we get ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas. 


No comments: