Thursday, November 21, 2013

Teachable Thursday

I've been all about teaching and the learning curve this week. It's one if the things I love about our store and our craft. First, if all goes well this will be my last phone post. (Big fingers on small screen is making me crazy!) I hope to be using my new iPad next time around, so much easier to see and read. 

I also love our classes. I don't consider myself an expert on any of the techniques we use here in the store and I believe the joy and bonus of this kind of craft is that there is always something new to learn and I love that! Don't be surprised if you see me in the next class you take. 

I've got a lot of photos and examples of great and creative crafting to share today, and since one of the best ways to learn is by seeing and doing why not sign up for a class today!

This delightful card was made with Dee's Distinctively dies. 

Next up is a card using the step card die and a Pointsettia die from, ack! I don't know! Pat McLean, one of our customers, made this lovely card. Pat, let us know what you used!

Here is a new product for you mixed media artists, large mask stencils images from Hazel & Ruby. 
Yes, they're big but think what you can do with them!

Need glass glitter or vintage embellishments? We've got gorgeous chunky glass glitter and vintage Christmas bulbs. 


Here is the statement page of G45's Couture line and the Victorian Sweet Sentiments.  



Lastly on behalf of Sharon and everyone here at Buffalo Stamps I'd like to wish you all a happy and healthy Thanksgiving.

Here is my parting shot in support of all those turkeys out there...
See you in December!










No comments: