Friday, December 20, 2013

Santa's Saturday Helper

Monty the Moose has taken over the store posting this week! We've got lots of special holiday sales going on to fill your holiday stockings. Check out Facebook to see each days new items. Remember, this is a progressive sale so everything Monty has put on sale is still on sale! 

With regard to my Thursday blog post I was blindsided on Thursday and have been playing catch-up ever since! I lost my glasses, correction, I misplaced my glasses on Thursday morning before work   Without them I'm blind as a bat. I found an old pair of glasses that go black to the 90's and I'm making due with them. I didn't have the chance to take any photos Thursday so I'm going to try and make up for that today. 

First, a holiday reminder that we will be closed on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Hint to Santa's helpers in your house that may still need to fill a BSS wish list or get a gift certificate for someone special that this weekend through Monday will be their last chance to make the season bright!

The newsletter and class description will be posted next week also. Check out our amazing classes for January and February and check out our upcoming special events - Stamp Camp and Super Bowl Sunday Crop!

Congratulations to Elsine Friedhaber our Holiday Basket Raffle winner!

NEW STUFF! 
New Tim Holtz dies!

W+9 Stamps

Hero Arts for 2014

Penny Black Valentine

Lastly, on behalf of Alison, Debbie, Danielle, Dimitra, Jamie, Linda and Mona otherwise known as the elves and Mr. and Mrs. Claus - Mark and Sharon. We wish you all and your families a Happy and Healthy Holiday and a very Merry Christmas! Peace, Donna

No comments: