Friday, February 7, 2014

Saturday Supplement

I stopped in the store today to meet Sadie and she is adorable! While there I took afew photos and thought I'd pass on some info about Demo Sunday with Mona this weekend. First, please note that Demo Sunday begins at 1:00 pm. If you'd like to sit in on the demo and make a sample you must be there at 1:00. Mona will be demoing one of my favorite tools, Perfect Layers. I have used these for years for my scrap booking and now they have a mini set that I can't wait to get my hands on because they are perfect (pardon the pun) for card making. 

Mona will also be showing you new Technique Tuesday dies. These are great dies for cards and for you Project Life scrap bookers. 

We also have a shipment of Wink of Stella's NEW Metallic markers. Check them out!

Lastly, here is sweet Sadie
See you on Sunday!



 

No comments: