Thursday, February 13, 2014

Thursday Newbies!

This is my third attempt at this blog entry, wish me luck!

Today it was 67 degrees in Sochi, Russia -- seriously, 67 degrees! My car thermometer register a balmy 27 degrees here in western New York! Maybe they should move the games here!  Cold, wind, snow nothing stops our intrepid UPS, FedEx snd mail deliveries of new product. Here's what's new this week...

Cottage Cutz spring and Easter dies

St. Patrick's Day papers, stamps, and more!



I have a serious addiction to paper. I really need a twelve step program. Here is the object of my latest obsession, Birthday paper from Carta Bella (one of my favorite companies).

Lastly, a new addition to the Taylored Expressions die collection that goes with their treat box base. 

Leprechaun, bunny and chick. Here is Mona's first sample, Erin Go Bragh!

Enjoy! See you next week. 







No comments: