Thursday, April 10, 2014

Travelers Thursday

This stamp caught my eye this morning as I walked around looking for new goodies to feature on today's blog post. It rang true for me because as many of you know I have a 17 year old daughter who is a junior in high school and although that alone, (a teenager), brings daily, first-time, challenges. We are taking on a big challenge for us as we begin the search for colleges for her. The traveling in this week's title comes as we are on the road all next week on our first set of college visits. I'm going to try and load up a lot of pictures and inspiration because I won't be able to post from the store next week. I will post on my personal blog as we travel up to Boston to visit schools and show Alexa all our old haunts, if they are still there as it's been about, yikes! 35 years since we lived there as newlyweds. 

So, what's new and exciting? I love these new stamp and die sets from Taylored Expressions. The humingbirds are fabulous to color and can be used in a wide variety of cards. 

Beautiful flower and stem silhouettes. 

Many new stamp sets for all ocassions for Spring and Summer.  Many of these can be used with Taylor's window, door and banner dies. 

Heidi Swapp has reinvented herself again. I've been using Heidi Swapp products for close to 18 years! Here are new stamp sets, sprays, cardstock dies and embellishments. 

Wild Rose has dies! These are delicate looking and will compliment your Wild Rose stamps.  

Paper, we've got paper! I just love this Basic Grey paper page. (I may even have posted it once before, I love it so much!)

More spring papers in this pale turquoise color that is very popular this spring. 

For your weekend warriors, Fathers Day is coming up. 

This is a lovely, detailed die that is perfect for all your Easter, Communion, Confirmation and Sympathy cards. 

Taylored also has this great sentiment  set for the inside of your cards. This set features expressions of sympathy. 
 
How many of you have one of Tim Holtz's alter-able clocks? Here we've distressed two to show you what you can do. 

  We've gotten in new styles of bezels and pieces for your jewelry making, check it out!

Lastly, here is a decorative piece I made from one of the Graphic 45 postcards from a 12x12 page. I'm always picking up stuff in the dollar bins and thinking I can alter it!

Wish us luck next week as we visit Beantown and I'll be back in two weeks with more goodies!

P.S. - Happy Easter!

















No comments: