Thursday, September 4, 2014

We're Growing Up!

I'll explain what I mean by that a little later. First, here is what's new in the store, and I'm excited! 

Graphic 45's new collections are here! I'm doing my happy dance! (Be grateful you can't see me...:)


Can't wait to use the Raining Cats and Dogs line! 

Halloween is coming up and paper is in

Northwoods Fall has arrived


Christmas is coming...that's all I'm saying!

Check out our wall of Christmas stamps and dies...and more are coming...


As to my title this week, our carpenter elf, aka Mark, has been building up some of our displays so that we can fit more product on them! Big shout out to Mark! THANK YOU!

Lastly, a little peek at some of our classes for September and October amid the popcorn.
See you next week!














1 comment:

Suz said...

Hi, Ladies, I want to be there. Been waiting for the latest Graphic 45 papers and the cards between the popcorn bits look great and I really like the Prima class for next Saturday. Sigh, I need to move up by you.
Have a great week, Love, Suzanne, Alison Russo's sister