Thursday, November 13, 2014

First Snow Thursday!

I'm back!

Did you miss me? I'd love to say I missed you all and the store too but to be honest, I had a really good time on my retreat last weekend. I've got some new stuff and some great samples for you so lets start the show!

This may not be new but I wanted to give you a gentle reminder of two classics that you can use for you upcoming holiday projects. Both are from Tim Holtz's Ideology line. 

Blurry tinsel! Sorry!

Sweet new design from Taylored Expressions

New designs and packaging from Stamping Bella


There are several more designs and new designs in their 'Senioritas' line I will feature next week. 

Cool nature images from Artistic Images. 

Holiday paper and Bling Paper!


How about some card inspiration? These first two were made with the same word die!


Love this embossing folder embellished card!

Some Northwoods winter love!

That's it for today. Join us this Saturday for another Small Business Saturday special. ALL Patterned Paper will be 30% off!  See you next week!

No comments: