Wednesday, December 24, 2014

'Twas the Day Before Christmas...

...and all through the store...it's quiet and more. Gotta be honest, it's Christmas Eve and I'm here thinking about the few last minute errands I need to run when I close the store at 2:00. It's peaceful, I have some lovely Christmas music on the CD player and a few customers have come in for last minute gifts. I have to admit I enjoy the store when it's quiet. 

We have some great things planned for the next few weeks and right through into February. Coming up, right after New Years, will be our Wild and Wacky Week sale in preparation for Sharon's annual trip to California for CHA. In and amongst all that we are all anxiously awaiting the arrival of Jessica's baby! Then we will have our Super Bowl Crop/Party and before you know it it will be Valentine's Day! 

I've shared some of the new Valentines product, but for today and tomorrow it's all about Christmas. Here are some images for you to enjoy. 








MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM ALL OF US HERE AT BUFFALO STAMPS AND STUFF!



No comments: