Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Almost Live from New York - It's Thursday's Blog Post!

It's almost as cold downstate as in Buffalo! I've been on a whirlwind tour iof NYC with my daughter. What started out as a simple college visit morphed into a marathon of stores, walking and subways! I did get to go to one place for me, The Ink Pad. The only rubberstamp store in Manhattsn. This place is a tiny, tiny hole in the wall and I have a few pictures to share.  One side and back of the store...

Half of the opposite wall!

Lastly, me in front of the store. It's about the size maybe a bit smaller than our back room where we do classes. I kid you not!  

On our store front, I'll be back next week with all I missed being away this week. Until then I hope you enjoy this video I'm sharing from one of the regular manufacturers blogs I follow. We love washing tape but are sometimes challenged in how to integrate it into our cards and pages. I hope this helps. 

No comments: