Thursday, February 26, 2015

Back in the saddle or rather the snowmobile Thursday...

I'm back from NYC, cold and all. Nothing much changed outside while I was away, let's see about inside.   A little housekeeping first, the new Newsletter and Class Descriptions should be on-line by Sunday, March 1. Lots of new classes, updates on Tammy Tutterow's visit and Jennifer Snyder's visit, both in April. 

So what's new? Our mixed media wall is expanding in leaps and bounds. Here are a few new things I spy...

Dylusions Paints

Tombow Dual Bush Pen sets

Gels, pastes, multi medium matte, modeling crime, texture paste, glazes, gelatos and more!

For you Stampers...
For fun, Funny Bones and Lots of Laughs...

Mama Elephant

Lovely new dies from IO...


AI - Art Impressions Vintage

Lots of new Avery Elle stamps and dies...

Adorable Tin Pins...

Just Out of the box...Whipper Snapoer...

And because I'm blind as a bat, I have no photo because I couldn't find the display even though I knew it was in the store...We have the individual mini Distressed Ink Pads! They are at the front of the store, on the right side, above the regular Distressed Ink Pads. They are $3 ea. 

See you next week, hopefully it will be warmer!

No comments: