Thursday, March 5, 2015

Seasons on Thursday...

I love my seasons, I really do. It's one of the reasons I love New York State and the northeast. I' d just like to try a different one...

I've got some new product to share. First up are new papers from Bella Blvd. These first two photos have acetate sheets (I've layered them on white paper so you can see them. The top row here are all acetates. 

These two papers are also clear acetates, the one on left is clouds  the right is a white wood grain. I've backed it on Kraft paper. 

We have a new paper collection designed by Ken Oliver. These are bold repetitive patterns and large watercolor like florals. We also have these patterns in 6x6 pads. 


Along our media wall we have some new Deco Arts products including crackle paste and new paints. 


Ocular proof! Mini Distressed pads by Ranger! 

Sharon found this organizer that you can use for both your life events and your creative inspirations. The dividers and the a,bum are from Webster's Pages. 


Lastly, Lawn Fawn inks and papers. 
See you next week!

No comments: