Thursday, May 14, 2015

New Stuff Thursday!

I was title challenged today, so please forgive my lack of imagination! The title is true though. I got new stuff for you! 

Demo Sunday coming up this weekend, Sunday, 1:30-3:00. Here is a preview of one of the products Mona will be demoing, the Photo Sleeve FUSE by WeR Memory Keepers. I have to admit, I'm not sure what it is or how to use so I may just need to stop in on Sunday!

It's Celebrity Product Week here at BSS...
Dylysions - we've restocked these vibrant Dylusions paints from Ranger and Dyan Reaveley.

From Wendy Vecchi, we have new Archival colors in pads and embossing powder. From Dina Wakley  we have Heavy Body Acrylic Paint in metallic colors and Glazing Medium. From Ranger we have Fine Tipped Applicators that fit the Dina Wakley paint tubes, Custom Blend DIY ink pads to use with your Distressed Re-inkers, Micro Distress Glaze and the Distress Sprayer. I apologize for saying we had them several weeks ago, but they are in now. 

Jars - these cute mini mason styled jars are perfect for keeping your brushes or tools in, using around the house, a vase for your spring flowers and more! Check out Pinterest for some great ideas. I've seen these coated in paint, filled with cake ingredients for a gift, and filled with shells, marbles, or buttons. The possibilities are endless!

Little B dies - last week I threw in a picture of these dies still in the box, hot off the truck. Here are a few of them. These are all combination dies AND embossers. Look closely at the pattern on the die portion sticking out, see the embossing feature. You can make out the diagonal pattern in the card sample below. 



Bird houses - I had a customer ask me for Birdhouses last week so of course I find them today, always the way. 


Stampendous - cute Kitty Cutting Dies for a matching stamp set AND word/phrase stamps to go with them. You can layer the separate elements for a great pop-up card like the one shown!

Religious dies for first communions, christenings, confirmations and more!

Dies - Your Next Die, Frantic Stamper, Inc., and Paper Smooches products were used in these cards. 

That's it for today. Check out our great list of upcoming classes for the weekend and Mona will see you   on Sunday!

No comments: