Thursday, May 7, 2015

Oh What a Beautiful Thursday!

This is the time in spring/summer that's my favorite. Not too warm, the sun is out, a slight breeze - perfect! If spring and summer were like this until fall, I'd be a happy girl! You'll get sick of the number of times in the coming months when I'll say, "I hate the heat!"

The good news is I've got HOT new product to show you! (That's as hot as I want to get!). First up is Taylored Expressions new release. We've got stamps and dies galore! Come see...



Mixed in with the baby dies are dies for Dad's Day, Fourth of July, and summer fun; along wih backyard barbecue, and some great new background pattern dies. 

A big event in our house is graduation. Here are some of the dies, stamps, and more, we have. 



We also have some great new Memory Box dies and stamps...
  




How's that for more than a few rays of sunshine!

And just a little sparkle, restock and new colors and combinations,


Check out our 4th of July display at the back of the store for more Pretty Posh silver and gold star sequins along with red, white, blue and combo sequins. I'll have more photos next week. Enjoy!














No comments: