Thursday, May 21, 2015

Repeat don't Delete Thursday...

This morning I did my usual slow turn around the store before I even turned on the lights which, come to think of it, was probably not too smart since I can't see worth a darn in the dark. Anyway, as I took photos, I kept thinking, I took a photo of this display before, didn't I? But, did I post it? I took a photo again and then I sat down to review what I posted before and what photos I took. I also decided to repost a few you may have seen before or seen on our Facebook page because who knows where those first photos went! Here we go. 

First up is the MISTI, a.k.a - Most Incredible Stamp Tool Invented!  We are selling it for $84.99 and it includes the MISTI tool, magnets, and the grid pad. Please note that we are not giving marks on your card for this item. We buy directly from the maker at her retail price and are making it available to you for the same price. We make nothing on this. We are hoping for a better price when wholesaling is available to us, but for now we are passing it on to you at our cost. I will be using mine tomorrow as I get ready for a class on Saturday, can't wait!

Next up, its Memorial Day this weekend. My tradition is pretty self centered, round and tri-oval'd. I'm a race fan and I'll start my day in Indianapolis watching the 500 and then go down to Charlotte, NC for the Coca Cola 600 - on TV of course. Here is our display for Memorial Day and July 4th...

These are great papers for sending cards to our servicemen and women overseas and at home and for scrapping photos of veterans. 

Dad's Day! - we have a great collection of papers, stamps, dies, folders and embellies for Dad!

The embossing folder for the Father's Day card below was insanely popular last year. We've put a new spin on it this year by popping an extra layer of the golfer, his club and the pin. 

Love this simple card!

I  found these stamps packaged together as a project kit. 

I love the stamp below and the coloring technique of pastel colors and leaving portions plain black and white. 

This is one of those samples I thought I posted but couldn't find...Pretty Pink Posh dies and sequins combining to make a shaker style card. 

I thought of Elizabeth Bennett and Mr. Darcy as I walked by this card. This is our Pion display. These papers lend themselves to delicate, vintage images and sentiments. 


Two birds with one stone? No, but two newbies with one photo. The pearls shown are great for your cards and scrap booking layouts because they are FLAT, soo... easy to attach! Next to the pearls is a new die set and stamp set from MFT. I love flamingos!

Dimitra made this lovely shadow box with black and white Craft paper and Tim's flower die was used to make the dimensional flowers. This die set comes with the tool you see on the package front. 

We have some MFT and Paper Smooches stamp sets on sale. Check out the front counter. 

Lastly, a teaser, just because I can 😉! These just came in, I opened the boxes, took the photos and left for the day. Both the Blue Fern Studio and the Ranger inks will be available on Friday. BTW, I spy a new color in that box...

See you next week!

No comments: