Thursday, June 18, 2015

Busy, Busy Thursday - Round 2!

Another busy day in the store. I had to ask Sharon to send me photos from her phone to supplement what I barely had time to take! Here we go!

New stamp collections and papers AND embellishments from Prima, Oh My!



New watercolor markers from Zig. These have been featured on Jennifer McGuire's blog and have been getting some good buzz. 

New shipment from W Plus 9. New stamps and re-orders on past favorites. 


Same with Mama Elephant, a mixture of new and returning favorites.

Great new storage idea!

This die is back!

Dylusions sprays are back, too!
Lastly, I have it on good authority that Tammy Tutterow will be returning with new projects and great classes in early October. Details are being finalized and we will post as soon as we have specifics. WhooHoo!!

No comments: