Thursday, August 20, 2015

On the Road, almost, Thursday...

I hope you all are enjoying your summer and having a relaxing time. My summer has been pretty hectic and this week exceptionally so. I've been helping get my daughter ready for her freshman year of college, so exciting and terrifying at the same time! Here in the store we just finished Summer Stamp Camp and we're gearing up for the Hamburg Stamp Show next weekend.

I do have a few new things to 'report' on this week and as I'll be away moving in my daughter on Friday I won't be able to do a supplemental post on Saturday. So here we go...

Unmounted rubber sentiments from Whipper Snapper Designs - WSD

W Plus 9




New Hero Arts, Lia Griffith cutting and stamp sets and more 
Halloween and Christmas stamp sets. 



Hero Halloween 

Christmas papers!


Sweet and Sassy stamp sets










Back to the Hamburg Stamp, Scrap, Art Tour next weekend, August 29-30. We have discounted tickets at the store for $6. Sharon and Debbie have been working on Make n'Takes for our booth. Sharon has been stockpiling new shipments to bring with her so that we can offer you the latest and greatest. Here is a photo from last year of Sharon doing one of the Friday night card classes. Click here for SSAT's web site. 
Have a great weekend and I'll see you all next week!




























No comments: