Thursday, October 22, 2015

A Post from Home Thursday

Truth be told, I post from home most every Thursday unless I forget and post on Friday... Anyway, I realized last night I hadn't taken any photos earlier this week so I had to call in the big guns - Sharon. I texted Sharon and asked her to send me some photos of new stuff and whatever she liked so this post comes from us both.

Up first, new stuff!
NEW Ideology from Tim Holtz - Christmas bling, ephemera, paper, tape, metal accents, lots of new cool stuff!

WeR Memory Keepers new Heat Wave tool. I feel a demo day introduction coming on!

Memory Box has combined my two favorite hobbies, sewing and paper arts! These dies will cut your wool felt and let you create some really cute ornaments. My favorite ornaments on our family tree are those that were made by my mom and myself during our counted cross stitch period. Picasso had his blue period, I've got my CCS period!

A sneak peak of stamp camp! Look closely and sign up! Sharon and Debbie have been working hard at creating some really nice cards for the holiday edition of Stamp Camp. Me, I'm waiting to get my assembly marching orders.

Halloween Inspiration 

From Lawn Fawn
Thanksgiving sentiments


And because I like it...

We are working on the Newsletter and Class Descriptions for November and December and will have them posted by November 1st. It is chock full of great classes, new ones and returning favorites, Stamp Camp, regular and slow, and our annual Holiday Make n'Take. Check it out on the first.

We are also looking forward to a visit from Kelly Purkey. Sharon met Kelly at the Collins show about a month ago and she agreed to come and do a workshop with us. Kelly is one of a group of young designers in the paper crafting industry and she has a modern, simple and sleek style. While she designs for a variety of manufacturers she also has her own line of stamps and inks that are perfect for customizing your personal planners. She is also designing a stamp set just for us! Buffalo iconic images. I cannot wait to see what she has come up with. Kelly will be here for one day only, December 12. We will post and e-mail details as soon as we have them, but mark your calendars now! That's it for now. Halloween NEXT Saturday! Get those cards and treat boxes ready! Donna

No comments: