Thursday, December 24, 2015

Happy Christmas!

From us to you,

On the first day of Christmas Santa gave to me a new Big Shot under my tree.
On the second day of Christmas Santa gave to me two Tim Holtz punches and a new Big Shot under my tree.
On the third day of Christmas Santa gave to me three Darcie Tin Pins, two Tim Holtz punches and a new Big Shot under my tree.
On the fourth day of Christmas Santa gave to me four paper packs, three Darcie Tin Pins, two Tim Holtz punches and a new Big Shot under my tree. 
On the fifth day of Christmas Santa gave to me five gift-cer-tif-i-cates, four paper packs, three Darcie Tin Pins, two Tim Holtz punches and a new Big Shot under my tree.
On the sixth day of Christmas Santa gave to me, six Whipper Snapper stamps, five gift-cer-tif-i-cates, four paper packs, three Darcie Tin Pins, two Tim Holtz punches and a new Big Shot under my tree.
On the seventh day of Christmas Santa gave to me seven Pion papers, six Whipper Snapper stamps, five gift-cer-tif-cates, four paper packs, three Darcie Tin Pins, two Tim Holtz punches and a new Big Shot under my tree.
On the eighth day of Christmas Santa gave to me eight dies for cutting, seven Pion papers, six Funny Bones stamps, five gift-cer-tif-cates, four paper packs, three Darcie Tin Pins, two Tim Holtz punches and a new Big Shot under my tree.
O the ninth day of Christmas Santa gave to me nine new distress inks, eight dies for cutting, seven Pion papers, six Funny Bones stamps, five gift-cer-tif-cates, four paper packs, three Darcie Tin Pins, two Tim Holtz punches and a new Big Shot under my tree.
On the tenth day of Christmas Santa gave to me ten yards of ribbon, nine new distress inks, eight dies for cutting, seven Pion papers, six Funny Bones stamps, five gift-cer-tif-cates, four paper packs, three Darcie Tin Pins, two Tim Holtz punches and a new Big Shot under my tree.
On the eleventh day of Christmas Santa gave to me eleven jars of glitter, ten yards of ribbon, nine new distress inks, eight dies for cutting, seven Pion papers, six Funny Bones stamps, five gift-cer-tif-cates, four paper packs, three Darcie Tin Pins, two Tim Holtz punches and a new Big Shot under my tree.
On the twelfth day of Christmas Santa gave me to me twelve Copic markers, eleven jars of glitter, ten yards of ribbon, nine new distress inks, eight dies for cutting, seven Pion papers, six Funny Bones stamps, five gift-cer-tif-cates, four paper packs, three Darcie Tin Pins, two Tim Holtz punches and a new Big Shot under my tree.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from Sharon, Dimitra, Linda, Debra, Alison, Mona, Jamie, Janelle, Donna and Sadie!

No comments: