Thursday, December 3, 2015

Spin the Wheel Thursday!

Welcome to December! The joy of holidays has begun! We survived Black Friday shopping and are starting to tackle the remainder of our Christmas lists! My shopping can now officially begin because this morning I got my daughter's annual Christmas list complete with photos, store information and this year, a coupon! Every year since she learned how she gives me a list with required sizes, colors, stores, and photos! She used to cut them out of magazines or ads; now she just pastes links or photos and sends me an e-mail. That's my girl :-)

We had a great Black Friday/Small Business Saturday here at the store. I want to add my thanks to Sharon's for the wonderful support we received from all our wonderful friends, customers and supporters. I have always said we have the greatest customers in the world and it is still true. It is a labor of love for all of us to be able to bring this great creative hobby to you and we are truly grateful to be able to do so. Thank you and now on to what's new! 

Our store mascots, Stampmoose and Embossdeer...

New Avery Elle stamps and dies.

Re-stocks of Impression Obsession.

Christmas stamps with samples.

Darcie's Tin Pin stamp sets and pins.

Penny Black sentiment stamps for your Christmas cards.

Join the "new" coloring craze!

Kaiser Craft dies.

Some of our embossing folders for the holidays.

Gulp! NEW Valentine's stamps and dies from Hero, Avery Elle, Jillian Designs and MFT.

I'm a tool freak. Fiskars cutting tools, paper trimmers, scissor sharpeners and cutting blades.

Score tape in every width!

Lastly, your December coupon is Spin the Wheel for your discount of  10%, 15%, 20%, or 25% on a one time order. You must have a hard copy of December's coupon or be able to show the coupon on a smartphone.
Don't forget to purchase your tickets for our Raffle Basket!

No comments: