Thursday, January 28, 2016

Filling the Nest!

I've mentioned before that when I first walk into the store I check out what's new because most Thursdays I haven't been in the store since the previous weekend. Today was just a tad different. I walked in and almost immediately started taking photos! I still had my coat on, didn't turn on the radio, or check the register or the back table for my daily "To Do" list, I just started pulling new product and taking pictures of displays and re-arranged displays. Here's what I found. 

I hope you all got the email sent out earlier this week, if not here is a look at some of the products that were featured and a few new ones. We have also set up an Instagram account and Jannelle has been posting new products and samples, check it out! First up is NEW Memory Box. Many of the new dies are right on the front counter the rest are on the regular Memory Box display. 





Echo Park has new dies and stamps for Easter.

New Taylored Expressions samples and new dies and stamps.

Impression Obsession unmounted rubber stamps and wood mounted sentiments. 


New Prima and Petaloo flowers. 

New Pebbles Kraft paper and embellishments. 

Adorable Wild Rose spring stamps.

Lastly, here is a sneak peak of some other things we have in that we're not quite ready to put out 



Whew! That's it for today become in and check everything out and don't forget to follow us on Instagram!

No comments: