Thursday, January 7, 2016

What's Up 2016?

I took the week off from blogging last week and I'm back for my first post of 2016 and I'm late! 

It's that time again here at BSS - Inventory! Some of us have a love/hate relationship with inventory, myself included. For those of you who don't know inventory means we have to count every pin, button, stamp, piece of paper, die, marker and every single item in the store that we could possibly sell. It is a tedious, incredibly detailed process that never seems to end. It is not fun. 

There is a bright light to this process. Inventory coincides with CHA, although lately they are too close together. We barely have time from Christmas to our Wild and Wacky Sale to CHA (this weekend), counting, bad, CHA, good! The other good/bad thing about inventory is I always manage to find a paper, stamp or something that I didn't know we had and just have to have! 

I'm blaming inventory for the lateness of my post. I didn't have time to blog because I was too busy counting!  I did manage to take a few photos. We don't have a lot of new things because we've been waiting for CHA. Sharon left today for California and is going to try and send us live, as it happens,  updates from the show that you can view on your cell phones. I want to encourage you all to follow Sharon via this cool new app, Periscope. Here is how you connect:

HOW TO VIEW A VIDEO ON PERISCOPE:
1.  Download the Periscope app on your iOS or Android device.
2.  Once your app has downloaded, create your free account with Periscope.
3.  Once you're in, click on the magnifying glass (in the upper left-hand corner) and search, "Buffalo Stamps".
4.  My name will appear within the search bar, Sharon Klima, and once you click on it you will be able to "follow" me for instant access to any live videos that I'll be posting from the CHA Show!
5. Your phone will "chirp" when Sharon Is broadcasting!

You can also followed others, like Tim Holtz, Jennifer McGuire and more using Periscope. 

A few photos:

Valentine's Day papers, stamps and more!

Pink Ink get well stamps

Re-stock of Kelly Purkey's stamps and inks

Lastly, empty space, say what?
Empty space means space for new product from CHA! Bring it on!

No comments: