Thursday, February 4, 2016

Kick Off Thursday!

Super Bowl weekend coming up! Our annual Super Bowl party is full with a wait list. Sharon and Debbie have some fun projects and a game or two ready so it should be a fun afternoon. You may know I'm not a Bills fan. I wish them no ill will, but I'm a New England Patriot fan. (Yes, I can hear the he booing from here!) I'm joining Sharon's daughter, Kaitlyn in rooting for Peyton Manning and the Broncos. I really don't care for the Broncos but I've got a lot of respect for Manning and want him to go out on top. 

Now for something infinitely more fun, new product! First up, new Pion!

Beautiful Easter pastels and prints!



From Stampendous - NEW House Mouse! I can't believe I deleted the photo of the sample board!

The new Zig Markers are now available. Two tips, fine and blunt AND they also have a metallic selection and a chalk selection. 

If you missed my Saturday Special post. We have Tim Holtz's Mini Crazy Bird stamps and the NEW Crazy Cats! 


Lastly, St. Patrick's Day is coming. Here is a great 6x6 collection from Authentique and a set of three pressboard shamrocks. I see a great decoration by combining these two with a little acrylic paint and some bling - just an idea...

Have a great weekend, enjoy the game and have a few wings for me!

No comments: