Thursday, March 10, 2016

Remote, Rerun Thursday

Coming to you today from my bi-annual scrapbook retreat with friends in the southern tier. I am working though, putting card kits together for my Pop! class, among other things. 

I didn't have a chance to take photos so with a little help from my friends I've photo lifted several pics from Instagram and Facebook, thanks Janelle!
They're here! I'm a lover of my Misti. I'm a terrible stamper and this tool has helped me so much. 

New Dies
Some Lawn Fawn love and inspiration.


Our Ranger display featuring Tim Holtz. Dina Wakely, Wendy Vecchi and Dyan Reavely products. 

Lastly, my family says I packed too much, what do you think?
P.S.- please keep prayers and good wishes for our own Jamie. She is scheduled to go into the hospital for the birth of her little boy today. Welcome baby Schragel!


No comments: