Thursday, March 17, 2016

Remote Thursday II

Another remote post this week. I'm posting from home with help from Sharon and Janelle and a little internet magic.

If you don't follow us on Instagram here's what you are missing! Great new products from Sizzix! New dies, embossing folders, treat container dies and a great tool for removing all those pesky little pieces in our dies that just won't come out!


New buttons, sequins and bling from Ranger?! I'll have to investigate this more. I can't read the container labels! 

I do know that these are new from Stamping Bella even if Chrissy Teigen is in the title! Don't know how that happened!

Lastly, no confusion here, definitely Lawn Fawn!

Love that patchwork style! 

I'll be back in the store next week with new and original photos of more of the latest and greatest for you. 

No comments: