Thursday, March 31, 2016

Rewind Thursday

I'm calling this post rewind Thursday because I need to rewind the tape to try and start where I left off! If you are like me when you rewind you sometimes go farther back than you intended and have to re-watch some things you have already seen. We might do a bit of that here, but it's all good! No HUGE! commercials, I promise! 

I came back to work last week after being out of the store for two weeks, I worked three days and then got sick over Easter weekend! So, after coming in this morning I took a slow stroll around the store and took some snaps. Please forgive me if I go over some previous product, but I figure not only will I rewind, I'll review. First up is our Bible Journaling section. We've had many requests for bible journaling resources and we've set up a section on one of our displays. Also, Sandy Allnock will be doing a bible journaling class during her visit in May. Look for the latest update on our guest artists at the end of today's post.   



Speaking of guest artists, we have new stamp sets from Dina Wakely. 

The new release of Tim Holtz mini stencils. 

Back to Dina Wakely, I just noticed these paints are labeled, 'Heavy BODY Acrylic Paint' - my first thought was this was 'body' paint, duh!

Cute Stampingbella 'chick' stamps!

Our spring display, papers, dies, stamps and more. 



Inky Antics 'dry' embossing dies that coordinate with stamp sets.

Love these Penny Black stamps and card samples. WARNING: they are in very, very short supply, but we will take special orders. 

New Kaiser collections continued. These have a masculine theme. 

Beautiful Bo Bunny and Kaiser collections. 

REMINDER: we have some great classes coming up this April, check your calendars and sign up soon!

We will be ready accept sign-ups for Sandy and Dina's classes starting tomorrow! Classes, descriptions, times, cost and supplies are available at the Buffalo Stamps website www.buffalostamps.com now!
See you next week!














No comments: