Thursday, May 19, 2016

Good Morning Sandy!

Big doings this weekend. Sandy Allnock is in the air as I type and we're awaiting her arrival. We've moved some stuff around...


...to make room. 
On another note, we have the new Lawn Fawn release.  





Kaiser has a new mermaid/under the sea paper collection
 
Julie Nutting from Prima is also going nautical!

...and Pebbles a little country.

Our Daily Bread quilt dies and paper packs are perfect for quilt pieces.

One of the bonuses of moving stuff around is finding new display combos. Here is a collection of some great new and older 6X6" paper pads 

Sandy will be holding a Bible Journaling class and we've gotten in two bibles especially made for journaling. 
I hope to see you this weekend. I'm taking a few classes and looking to get my coloring on! I hope that you get inspired from this great weekend too and create your own art!

No comments: