Thursday, May 5, 2016

Nothing New Thursday!?!

How can that be! I came in a little early so I could look around and start my entry for the week and...I'm not seeing anything new-new!  I know My Favorite Things, Taylored Expressions, Impression Obsession and I think Lawn Fawn have new May releases but not to us...yet. I'll talk to the boss in a bit and we'll see what I may be missing. 

In the meantime I'm getting psyched for Sandy Allnock's visit. I'll be checking her tab on our web page to make sure I have all the supplies she's specified and I took a quick peek at a message from her this morning and saw some goodies coming our way along with a tip. We are trying to accommodate as many people as we can for Sandy's classes. We do not have the option of moving into an empty store as we have had in the past so Sandy and Sharon both HIGHLY recommend that you bring only what you need for class in the smallest container you can comfortably fit your supplies in.  Along with Sandy's requirements the basics of an adhesive, scissors, pen and any other basic tools that you can comfortably carry should suffice. Please, no rolling bags! 

Two of the classes, the BrushWatercolors and the Hex chart run 5+ hours. We will be taking a small break to eat in each of these classes. We will order in either pizza or Jimmy Johns or you can bring a lunch. We are asking that you not leave the store to eat so we can start back up promptly. Whew! That's a lot, I know,  but we will have a full house in every class and for your and Sandy's sake and enjoyment we would like to make everything run as smoothly as possible.  

A few kinda-sorta new things, we have a large selection of patterned papers on sale towards the back of the store. Check out all the papers below this sign. All applicable papers will be marked with the store's initials. 

Continuing with paper, we moved several colors of 12x12 inch glitter and specialty papers to the last display by the back tables. And will be featuring patriotic themed colors, stamps and papers soon. 

Lastly, someone sent Sharon this beautiful watercolor card and I wanted to share. Enjoy, see you next week. P.S. - Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: