Thursday, May 12, 2016

Thursday Post

Another busy day at the store - good; not a lot of time to take photos - not so good...here is what I found and a little housekeeping. 

Father's Day is early in June. Here are some dies that are great for that occasion and any other 'guy' event you have coming up. 


I thought these Taylored Expressions dies were just adorable! 

We still have stamps and the scratch off stickies to create a Lottery card. I believe my brother will be getting a similar card to this one next month. 

I spied these cute cards from Reverse Confetti. We have the stamps and the matching dies. 

Right next to these are this great collection from Lawn Fawn. I love the creativity of the display piece!

Packaged envelopes in various sizes, colors and details. 

Memorial Day and July 4th - coming up!

I thought I ask around and find out what were some of 'My Favorite Things' from each of our employees. I get to go first and here are a few of my must have favorite things. Can you tell Im a tool girl? 

That's it for now, see you next week. There are still a few slots left in Sandy Allnock's classes coming up the 19th-22nd. Call the store for availability. Also, if you have signed up for a class of two, check the web site for your supply musts and remember it is going to be a tight fit. Bring only what you need in a reasonable sized container. No rolling carts, please! 

We are stocking and re-stocking Copics and other markers as fast as we can but please understand there has been a backlog of orders at the source of Copic manufacturing. These markers are assembled AND tested, 3 times - BY HAND! Everyone is running low or out of certain colors. If you don't have the exact colors. Bring what you have that is closest to what Sandy has specified. She is very aware of the Copic shortage and will show you how to work with what you've got. That said, I hope you all are getting excited, I know I am! See you next week and enjoy our summer-like weather (while it lasts)!

No comments: