Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Temperate Tuesday

It's me ranting about the heat again, but I've found a solution. Come to BSS! AC is a wonderful thing! Here are some 'cool' things for this week... Lovely, lovely new papers from BoBunny - Butterfly Dreams


NEW alcohol ink colors!

Restock on Nuvo enamel liquid and below is Ranger's new Enamel Accents. 

I saw this, Prima Art Sugar, a fine powder used for accent and texture over by the embossing powder wall. 

Paper, paper paper! The 'You Had Me at Mai Tai' line got my attention (although I'd rather have a Pina Colada!) the rest of the collection is below.  This paper is by Echo Park and Sharon is using some of the pages for the August layout class. 


Cherry Lynn has a great selection of new dies for Halloween




Don't forget Turkey Day!

I wanted to feature this paper. If you look closely you can see that this 12"x12" page is made up of 8 tags. They are easily separated, scored to fold in half and cover everything from 'Thank You', 'Hello', and gift tags. Having a page or two of this can help when you need a quick tag for that last minute gift or thank you!

More from Cherry Lynn Designs for winter and Christmas!

Lastly, my husband and I went to the Art Institute in Chicago on our vacation and thanks to the wonder of cell phone cameras you can take photos of the art. Here is one of Monet's water lily studies, I'm going to post another piece of art each week for inspiration! 
See you next week!

No comments: