Sunday, August 7, 2016

BUFFALO STAMPS AND STUFF MONDAY IDEA - Using Sentiments as the focal point

Welcome to the Buffalo Stamps and Stuff Idea.

This weeks card uses a sentiment stamp as the focal point of
the card.  When you find that stamp with a sentiment that
really touches your heart,  you want it to be the star of the card.

That's how I felt about this sentiment.


A simple card.

Card base is pale pink card stock
51/2 x 4 1/4 inches
Cut a frame with the beautiful rose paper
I think it was Kaiser  it is called Wallpaper P2072
Stamp -Impression Obsession E9913 A Day in
the Sunshine
Corners - Die-namics- My Favorite Things-422, Four Corners
Pearls, tiny Pima Rose

Inside Sentiment (not shown) Crafters Companion Verses 


Thanks for stopping by today
.  Have a great weed
Sue Drees


PS:  Have you seen this cute House Mouse Stamp
at the store?  I thought I would show it to you 
I colored it up a while ago (the day I bought it)



No comments: