Saturday, August 13, 2016

Sublime Saturday...







I promised an additional post this week and what a better way to lead off but with photos from Kaitlyn's wedding! I'll apologize for the poor quality as they were taken on my phone from a little bit of a distance and no one would turn and face me! 

There are bound to be more photos turning up on Facebook as the weekend progresses. It was a wonderful evening and I wish Kait and Dave all the best as they begin their life together. 

On to the product! First up Taylored Expressions Halloween! All of these are in a bucket just to the right of the register. 


NEW Company - Dare 2B Artsy. Many of these stamp sets have matching dies!

For all you dog and cat fanciers!


PPP - Pretty Pink Posh! Adorable new stamp and die sets and new foundation dies.  


There is more but I'll need something to post on Tuesday. So I'll see you then! 

No comments: