Monday, January 16, 2017

BSS IDEA - A Sympathy Card

Hello, and welcome to the Buffalo Stamps and Stuff Idea.

This week, I am featuring a sympathy card.  Probably one of the hardest
cards to make, yet we all need them at one time or another.

I also wanted to show you that there is more than one way to use a stamp.

This is the stamp I used.


And this is the gate-fold sympathy card I made with it.


The inside

Stamp - Those we Love (CRR265) Stampendous
Inside Sentiment - Hero Arts (1997)
Die (inside) Spellbinders
Designer Paper inside -Graphic 45
Colored with Copic Markers

These beautiful stamps are made to cover the front of a card.
I wanted to make a Gate-Fold card, so I cut the stamped image into two
separate pieces along the left side of the words, after coloring it up.
Matted the two pieces and attached.
Small hearts are from a punch and placed on the side of the opening
alternating sides.adhering only one side of the heart, so card
is able to open freely.

Thanks for stopping by today.
  Have a great day.  
Sue Drees


No comments: