Friday, March 31, 2017

Friday From Now On

Hi! Donna here with my weekly blog post of what's new at Buffalo Stamps and Stuff. It's official, I'm switching over to Fridays for my blog from now on. I've got lots of cool new stuff so lets get right to it.

NEW! - From Memory Box these sea and beach themed dies. Get ready for summer or spring break photos and cards.


NEW! - From KaiserCraft - I've decided butterflies are the 'insect of the year'. Each year it seems the stamp and paper companies decide to feature one insect or animal. No clue if these companies get together and say "Let's do caterpillars this summer!" but it seems many of the companies choose the same animal or insect. This year I'm seeing a lot of butterflies. Here is Kaiser's new release and MFT isn't far behind (you'll see soon) in featuring butterflies this summer.

NEW! - Blue Fern laser chipboard elements. Sharon is featuring a bunny in her layout of the month. Love using these on my scrapbook pages.

NEW! - Our latest european import, Alexandra Renke! This is the endcap display of the dies we still have left. These dies started flying out of the store before we even had prices on them and put them out! I posted a photo of their papers earlier and they are beautiful!

Alison made several cards (she LOVES this line!)



NEW! Multiple card kit from Reddy. Sharon used one of these as a basis for her vintage Easter card class. We have one open on the front counter for you to check out. In this kit you receive EVERYTHING to make four cards, four treat boxes and MORE - including envelopes! All you need is the adhesive!


This just tickles my funny bone. Taylored Expressions has a series of stamps called Grumplings. There are Birthday Grumplings and other collections too. This is the Exercise Grumplings. I loved the card and wanted to share! (notice they used TE's doughnut mini die!)

 NEW! Altenew is in! We have several new sets along with restocking favorites.

NEW! Cheery Lynn has new packaging and new dies! Love, love, love the card below done by Dimitra.

If anyone out there is crazy like me you are following April the giraffe who is very patiently awaiting the birth of her calf. Right now she's a MONTH past the date her handlers thought she'd have her baby! Thousands have been following her live camera feed from Animal Adventures Park outside Binghamton, NY and I'm one of them! She inspired me to get this set from W+9.
Me and many others think this is the weekend. It looks like April will be having an April Fools Baby! Keep your fingers crossed and I'll see you next week. Happy Crafting!

No comments: