Friday, April 14, 2017

Good Friday

I was MIA for a week but I'm back with a short post and a few new things. Sharon is away this weekend celebrating Easter with her granddaughter and family so the rest of us are loose to rule the roost!

First up, TODAY ONLY! there is a coupon in the email featuring a sale on the Misti and it's supplies, check it out! If you haven't signed up for e-mails - DO IT, SOON! You are missing out on what's new along with coupon and sale offers. We are open until 8 pm tonight, Friday. We post emails about twice a week.

Next, there was an error in the photo of one of our classes for tomorrow and I have a new picture for the other. The interactive card class has three cards by Mona and each has a different pull, pop-up or cut out.

The Space Boys class has three adorable cards by Debbie. Here is the latest photo,
It's so hard to find boy card designs so this really a great class for those of you with little boys. The class is tomorrow Saturday, April 15, so you need to call now to sign up.

We also have all Easter stamps, dies and embellishments on sale for 40% off through Saturday, April15. This sale does NOT include paper. Here is our Darcie's display to show you some Easter fun.


The boxes came in as I was leaving so I don't have much else new but I know we got in some Taylored Expressions graduation stamps and dies; it's coming up soon! Some Authentique - I wish I could have seen into that box. I love their papers and a big box from Ranger, more oxide inks?!?

I'm not sure if posted yet but we have new Altenew,

That's about it. On behalf of everyone here at Buffalo Stamps and Stuff I want to wish you all a Happy Passover and a Happy Easter. We hope all our customers near and far have an enjoyable and blessed holiday weekend.

No comments: