Thursday, May 18, 2017

More...Stuff...

Let me get right to it. I've had a hectic week and I'm relying on some shared posts to show you what's new at the store. My schedule is a little restrictive this week so I'm not sure when I'll be in the store to  take more photos. If I get the chance to share more new stuff - you will be the first to see it, so stayed tuned!

First Up - Stampingbella! Deborah loves this company and you can see why. They make lovely, adorable images that are fun to color with a variety of mediums. There may be a class in these stamps future!



We all love bling. Here is a great way to get some sparkle and shine for your cards and pages without the dimension of jewels or 3-D embellishments - decorative tapes in shiny metallics and smooth glitter finishes!

It's Dad's Day next! Got a craft brewer home? Or just a guy who loves his beer? We've got paper for you! This paper is great for card and scrapbook pages. When was the last time you made a page to celebrate dear old Dad?

Back to the sparkle! This is a new product Arc's Glitter Inks. I have not seen them in person but I can imagine what they can bring to your cards and coloring.

Pion by the Sea! - We've gotten in our new Pion collections for the summer and I see a sea theme going on

Also, lovely, dainty floral images that invoke a vintage prairie theme to me. See there sun catchers in the card page images directly below?


Last up for the day is new Concord & Ninth. This company make unique stamps and dies that set them apart from some of our other companies. Come in and give them try!
That's it for today. Hope we all get to enjoy a sunny mild weekend - keeping fingers crossed! See you next week.

No comments: